Monday, October 29, 2007

Halloween

Even though he doesn't look it Hayden was excited to go to the party. I just got done wiping his nose and he HATES it!


My feather- try not to be Jealous Kari!

We had a busy yet productive weekend. Friday I went out to dinner with the gals from my MOPS table. We had a great time and it was nice to chat with everyone. Saturday we worked outside all day. Joey caulked a portion of our roof and we raked a lot of pine needles. We took out the screens in the back porch and front door and put in the glass for winter. We also put in a few storm windows. Hayden took a long nap so we got a lot accomplished during that time.
Sunday we went to our friends home for a kids halloween/fall party. We had a great time and the kids did also. Hayden played with his friends Theo and Jerry. He also had fun playing with 2 new kids. We met some new people as well. Most of the people there live around us so it was fun talking "old homes" with everyone.
Hayden is a Lion this year. I must say he looks pretty cute! Hopefully we can get some better pictures Wednesday. He crawls around and says rarrrr. It is cute!
Sunday night I worked on our first family project for Hayden's school. We had to decorate a turkey feather for the bulletin board. Joey and I were excited to work on it, but when the time came both he and Hayden were napping. I didn't mind since I was excited to break out some of my new scrap booking things.
Today Hayden had PDO. He just got teary today when I left! No crying! Joey came home for a late lunch today so we both went to pick him up. When we got there he was looking out the window (they built a long stepstool so the kids can look out the window) and started crying when he saw us. They said he had an awesome day. WHEW! Joey and I looked around at some of the projects they have done with the kids. Hayden colored a pumpkin and made a ghost out of his foot print.
Hayden has been working on animal sounds lately. So far he can do a bee, bird, dog, and his favorite a monkey. He also loves to look out of the window every morning and say good morning to the tree, a squirrel (if we see one) and Nancy's garden.

2 comments:

Jennie Peakin said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again...Hayden is SO CUTE! Love the lion costume! The feather is absolutely adorable and the picture on it is priceless!

Missy said...

I love it! Becca is a lion this year too! Happy halloween Hayden!
Roarrr!