Our official snowfall total is 14.5 inches. Whew! It is so beautiful. I seem to be the only one in Iowa enjoying the snow! Joey even got to come home at 1:00 because his work let everyone go. It was nice. Of course he couldn't just come home and sit, so he picked Hayden up and they ran some errands. That gave me a great opportunity to get the floors moped and the kitchen scrubbed down!
Classes were canceled again today, and I know my friends with school aged children are ready for the kids to go back. They have been out of school for 3 days this week.
Hayden and I are trying to stay busy inside. If anyone has any activity ideas please feel free to share. We have been keeping busy coloring, playing, singing, and dancing.
Tonight I have dinner with my MOPS table. I am excited to see everyone. Then tomorrow we are heading up to Waterloo to see Matt and Stacy's new baby Elaina. Saturday night we are going to the hockey game with our friends for old times sake! We are looking forward to that. Grandma and Grandpa P are going to watch Hayden for us. I am so excited!!! Looking forward to a little adult time!!!!
1 comment:
Agh! That is a lot of snow. Joey I'm sure you got your work out shoveling that!
Hope you had a great weekend!
Post a Comment