Did you catch my attempt to type in a northern Minnesotan accent?
We had a great time with the Bellows family! Like usual, we had plenty to do. We drove up Thursday after Joey got off of work. Hayden did awesome. He read some books and looked out the window the whole way up there.
Friday we met Matt for lunch and attempted to get a little shopping in. Hayden was not having it at all. He wanted to run around and be anywhere besides a shopping establishment. So Stacy and I hurried home, packed up and headed to our evening of scrapbooking. Some of Stacy's friends met us there. We had a great time chatting and scrapbooking. We scrapbooked from 5-12:30.
Saturday we just kind of hung around. It was nice to relax and lay low. The guys had to get some tires for the 4 wheeler. Hayden went along and had a blast riding in Matt's HUGE truck. Joey said he was perfect. I guess Hayden prefers hanging out with the guys and doing guy things, rather than shopping with the girls!
Saturday night we grilled steaks, and ate outside on the deck. The weather was so nice on Saturday. We didn't even need coats, even though there was still about 12 inches of snow in their backyard!
Matt, Joey, and I played rockband on the ps3. It was a blast. Joey played the drums, Matt the guitar, and I sang. It was soooo fun and funny to play.
Saturday after we put the kids to bed, Matt and Joey went to the casino, and Stacy and I organized her scrapbooking things. Stacy could open up a store with all of her things!!!! It was fun to get everything sorted through.
I am definitely not able to stay up late like I used to. I am sleepy today from staying up until 1 or 2 every night! But it was worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment