We have had a great time with Ingrid and Rorek. We have been busy. Hayden has been handling sharing the attention well. He loves kissing and hugging Rorek.
This weekend we are going to enjoy a sunny weekend finally!!!! We are re planting some russian sage that died last year in our front yard. Then we are going to landscape the side. Nancy gave us a lot of hosta and I purchased a few fun things at Earl May yesterday. We are also going to pick up a truckload of mulch. I am excited to get it all done this weekend and try out some new plants on the side of the house.
Sunday my parents are coming down to pick up Ingrid and Rorek and take them back. It sure will be quite around here.
Joey is finishing up his final today. Then he is taking the rest of the summer off. I am soooo excited to spend some family time together. He has 2 classes left and will be done in October. I am READY for him to be done. Probably not as ready as he is. I am so proud of him and all of the hard work he has put in. It is not easy working full time, going to school, and having a family. It is hard to believe he will be done. We have lived like this for 3 years. I am looking forward to starting a new routene. :)
1 comment:
Yeah Jovey is taking the summer off. Can we please go camping?!?!?!
I can't wait to check out the new landscaping. I am sure it is going to look great. Your house is so cool.
Post a Comment