Friday, July 10, 2009

We are here

I am here, but with no pics to show. I attempted to get a great one of Joey and Hayden mowing the lawn last night, both with their mowers, and both with their safety glasses, but as soon as Hayden saw the camera he took off his glasses and looked down. Stinker. That is why I don't get many pics lately. I should try more. That is my goal for the rest of the summer.

I have been feeling crappy. At least I haven't thrown up yet like I did all the time with Hayden. So I guess that is a plus.

Hayden has been keeping me laughing saying things like, "Hey mom I want to go to Chuck E Chees and play skeeze ball", or like peeing his pants yesterday morning after he got up and proclaiming that he wants to wear diapers again and was going to throw his potty in the garbage, while trying to drag it to the garbage.

He has been doing very well with the potty thing. He even has since yesterday's revolt. He has been dry every night. We have had a few accidents here and there, but I has been a pretty good experience so far. Fingers crossed. :)

We have been keeping busy with playdates, parks, and parties. We had our first birthday party of the summer. Theo was the first friend to turn 3. He had a fireman party and they even got a visit from the CR firedepartment. It ws the cutest. As soon as the fire truck drove in all of the boys were on the fron porch screaming and jumping up and down.

Tonight we are packing up for our trip to Minneapolis. We are leaving at the crack of dawn for a fun filled weekend with Ingrid's in-laws. I am excited to meet all of Andrew's family. We are going to the zoo tomorrow, swim in the hotel, and then go out for dinner. It should be a fun weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there! I remember when I was pregnant with Sam and how tired and sick I was too while trying to keep up with Ben. You are almost through the first tri, so hopefully you should start feeling better soon. Looking forward to seeing everyone on Sunday! Rachel