Oh YEAHHHHHHHH!!! Claire will be so excited to have another girl at family gatherings!!! Unfortunately I don't have any little baby girl stuff any more. Maggie has a lot of my 1-2 year old stuff! But, have so much fun shopping! It is just great having a girl!!!! Congrats to you all!!!
YAY!!!!!!! Sooo excited for you! How awesome! I bet you are just overwhelmed aren't you? Too bad I just got rid of all the clothes of Becca's. But I feel some barrette making coming on!
7 comments:
YEAH!!!!! We are so happy for all three of you. What does Hayden think?
Yipee!!! I have a whole box of really "good stuff" you can have:) Lots of Gap dresses for you:)
Congrats!
That is SOOOO exciting!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LET'S GO SHOPPING!!
Grandma G
Oh YEAHHHHHHHH!!! Claire will be so excited to have another girl at family gatherings!!! Unfortunately I don't have any little baby girl stuff any more. Maggie has a lot of my 1-2 year old stuff! But, have so much fun shopping! It is just great having a girl!!!! Congrats to you all!!!
Yipee! One of each!
YAY!!!!!!! Sooo excited for you! How awesome! I bet you are just overwhelmed aren't you? Too bad I just got rid of all the clothes of Becca's. But I feel some barrette making coming on!
Post a Comment