I am posting this at 4 AM wide awake! My body now seems to be on a new schedule. Sleep at 10....awake at 3-6......back to sleep. I remember waking up when I was pregnant with Hayden, but didn't think that started until later in the pregnancy.
I noticed as I was tossing and turning earlier trying to get back to sleep that it is getting harder for me to toss and turn. The belly is surely growing. Yesterday we ran errands and then went to friends to watch the Iowa game. I could barely walk when we got home. Too much time on my feet and my legs surely were sore and cramped.
Joey and I were just talking that this little girl is going to be here before we know it. It is almost Halloween...then Thanksgiving....then Christmas......then a month later baby! This time of the year always seems to fly by.
I have been meaning to sit down and write a catch up post. I have been slacking lately at blogging and a lot of fun things have been happening. I don't want to go to the basement now and post pics from that computer...toooo cold. Maybe tomorrow I can find the time.
1 comment:
Yes, this time does fly by quickly. Having been pregnant this time of year with all 3 of our kids and all 3 born in January, the key is get Christmas stuff done early while you still have energy. I was wiped out at xmas time with all 3 of them! I have a couple of infant outfits for you too, so will try to get them to you. Most of Claire's stuff I sold unfortunately! Hang in there!! Rachel
Post a Comment