Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Beautiful Day

Today is an absolutely PERFECT weather day! It is 76 out now with little humidity. It is so nice to have the air conditioner off and air out the house.
Hayden and I weeded outside for an hour this afternoon. He just hung out on the blanket and played with his tractor and watched the neighbor kids play. I got a lot done outside and inside today.
My cousin Dawn called last night and we talked about their upcoming trip back to Iowa in July. We are excited to see the Willems clan at my mom's house for the reunion. I am glad Dawn, Scott, and Ingrid can join us this summer!
I also talked to my sister today. She is all alone this week so she is looking forward to Friday when she comes. She is all packed and ready and we are ready for her.
Friday I am headed up to Cedar Falls to have a girls night with some high school friends. Joey and Hayden are picking up Ingrid and bringing her up to CF.
Saturday we are going to the Sturgis Falls parade and then going to eat our traditional meal in the park after.
We are excited to see everyone this weekend. Hopefully the weather holds out!
Have a great week everyone.

No comments: