Friday, June 15, 2007

Busy Busy!


This is the first time Joey walked in on Hayden standing in his crib

Our neighbor girls Mary Claire and Monica

Hayden and Caroline trying out Hayden's new chairs

It has been a while. Let's see what has happened?
Hayden is getting tooth #8. This one is a bear! The last few days he has been soooo whiney and cranky.
We had a successful garage sale. It was a lot of fun to have one with our neighbors. Mom came down to help with the sale and with Hayden. She was tons of help! It feels so nice to get rid of a lot of stuff and to make some money doing it! We are saving a few things for a sale Nancy is having in August and the rest went to Goodwill.
Wednesday Hayden and I went to Dunkerton to help my Step-sister clean her house for this weekend's festivities! We got a lot accomplished. They have been working so hard getting the farm ready for the Magee reunion! It sure isn't a small task hosting 90 people! Dennis took off 2 weeks from work to get ready, Julie took off one, and Raleigh has been helping all week! The festivities kick off today in Cedar Falls and go through Sunday! We are just joining them at the farm Saturday for the afternoon and evening.
Yesterday we ran errands and had music class. We have been hanging out with the neighbors a lot lately and are looking forward to going to the pool together. I finally found a swimsuit.
Tonight we are going to hang out with Kari and her boys. Tomorrow we have the reunion all day and Sunday we are headed up to Waterloo to celebrate Father's day. Looking forward to a fun family weekend.
Hayden had taken off and has now mastered the super fast crawl. You can not turn your back for a second without him getting into something. He is now pulling up on everything and starting to take a few steps if we hang on to him. He is just a ball of fun and I am enjoying watching him learn new things and explore his surroundings! It is simply amazing all he has learned in 10 months! People always told me the first year flys by and it sure has. I can not believe his first birthday will be here in 2 short months! As time progresses I am certainly appreciating the role of mother more and more. The endless love you can feel for such a tiny being. I am amazed how much you give and sacrifice for your children without a second thought! I am truly grateful I have the opportunity to be a mother and am so blessed to have such a wonderful family!

No comments: