Hayden is still showing little interest in walking, but his new skill is climbing everything! He also loves to push and walk behind anything he can move. Some of them include; dining room chars, clothes baskets, leapfrog table, walking toy, and stroller.
The other day Hayden was playing in his room and I could hear scratches on the screen in his room. I went on to find him standing on his new birthday present from Uncle Mike and Aunt Sherry. It is a plastic box that can hold hot wheels. he pushed it over under the window and was looking out. I laughed so hard! Pretty resourceful little guy! He still hasn't figured out a graceful way to dismount from the higher objects that he climbs so he does a stunt man/army roll to get back on the floor. I will try to upload a video that shows that it is pretty funny!
He is also saying a new word. Well he has been for a while now but I keep forgetting to post it. Uh-Oh is the new word. He says it all of the time and for the most part in context also. He also trues to imitate any word that starts with B. I have a feeling that most words are going to start with a B even if they aren't supposed to. He has started saying bup and lifts his hands up to be picked up.
Friday Jen, Sara and Noah came to eat at Red Robbin to celebrate Noah's 5th birthday. Bev and Johnny came also. We had a great time.
We had a great weekend in Waterloo at the Paricka's. We went up Friday evening so Joey could practice on the motorcycle because he decided that he needed to get his license. He took the test written here on Friday and failed by one point. On Saturday he passed the written and the driving portion so he is official. He and Johnny drove around town most of the afternoon Saturday. They weather was absolutely perfect Saturday! While they were out and about Hayden and I got caught up on some sleep!
The weather has really cooled down this week! It is awesome! Last night we grilled brats on Joey's new charcoal grill. He bought it from someone at work for $1. It is in perfect condition and they just used it once. Joey was so excited to find a bargain and is happy to have a charcoal grill.
We have Kindermusik today and nothing planed for the rest of the week or weekend. We are looking forward to spending some time outside.
2 comments:
I Love Haydens haircut! He looks so cute. I love the fact that you can put a video on your blog. He is fun to watch. Thanks for writing regularly, it's great to see whats new in your lives. GMP
I laughed out loud! So cute. I need to start a blog, it's so much fun to look at!
Kari
Post a Comment