I hate to even type this for fear it will jinx us, but I am happy to report Hayden took a nap and went to sleep tonight without crying hysterically! Whew!!! What a relief. Joey and I started to second guess our decision and about gave him his binky back on Tuesday. After a week of crying and being so mad at us I wasn't sure of how much more I could take! I absolutely dreaded laying him in his crib. Hayden would even start screaming and clinging to us as soon as we stood by his crib. I think it was just as hard on us as it was on Hayden.
I think we are over the tough stuff. (fingers crossed) Way to go Hayden!!
2 comments:
I'm so proud of all 3 of you! Good job! Us on the other hand....gave in to the paci after she was a little nervous about the big girl bed the 1st couple of nights.
The paci put her right out. So..kudos to you! Back to square one with us!
Congrats! I know how tough it is. I had similar issues with Sam only I was the human pacifier when he was 4 months old! It was about 3-4 nights of him screaming, but I remember having to listen to it and see Ben nervously watching his door and wondering why I wasn't helping him!
Rachel
Post a Comment