Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Tagged

Ok, I was tagged by Jennie. So here ya go...
HERE'S HOW YOU PLAY. ONCE YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED YOU HAVE TO WRITE A BLOG OF TEN WEIRD, RANDOM THINGS, FACTS OR HABITS ABOUT YOURSELF. AT THE END, YOU CHOOSE FIVE PEOPLE TO BE TAGGED, LISTING THEIR NAMES AND WHY YOU CHOSE THEM TO BE TAGGED. DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE THEM A COMMENT "YOU'RE IT" AND TO READ YOUR BLOG. YOU CAN'T TAG THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU. SINCE YOU CAN'T TAG THAT PERSON BACK, LET HIM OR HER KNOW WHEN YOU'VE POSTED YOUR BLOG SO HE OR SHE CAN READ YOUR ANSWERS.

1. I can't just use 1/2 of a Kleenex. I have to blow in it twice. If I just blow once in one corner I save it and use the other corner the next time I have to blow my nose.

2. Sometimes I think I want to have 4 children.

3. I would love to own a store that sells home decor and scrapbooking stuff

4. I am a sniffer. I sniff everything. I love the way my husband's skin smells, and I LOVE the way Hayden smells. I even sniff my upper lip.

5. I love elderly people. People at my old job used to tease me because I always say they are cute.

6. One of my life's goals is to have enough money to put a needy child through college. (as well as my own)

7. I want to live overseas for a few years

8. I wish I wouldn't of listened to people who discouraged me from becoming a Social Worker. I would love to be one in a hospice.

9. I want a minivan

10. I never had a brat before last year. Now I love them

3 comments:

Jennie Peakin said...

GET A MINIVAN! They are great! I have had mine for about 8 months now and don't know how I survived with out it before! Also, I want 4 kids (at least!) too!!! :)

sarak said...

Ha! I love it Grety! Lets chat this weekend! My husband has class and hopefully my children will be getting along so I can chat!

Sar

Anonymous said...

Ok, how can you live in Iowa your whole life and never had a brat?
I think you'd be great as a hospice worker, but after this last year, I think that would be soooo sad!
Great to see you on Friday!
Dawn