We had a great weekend. Saturday we went up to Waterloo to visit Joey's grandparents before they left back to Wisconsin. His grandpa is out of the hospital and doing great!
Joey's Grandma and I went to the yarn store in CF. Joey's Grandma is going to teach me how to knit.
We had a great Steak dinner and then headed back home. Hayden and I in the car, and Joey on the motorcycle. He is borrowing one from his Dad and is sooooo excited. He convinced me this was a good idea to save on gas money this summer. He is going to drive it to work. He also gets up close parking at work!
Sunday we measured the outside of our house and took pictures. We are finally going to get some landscaping done.
We got sand for Hayden's sandbox. He had a blast playing in it. He also played in a muddy puddle, learned how to spray the hose, and helped daddy wash the motorcycle. He had a bath BEFORE dinner last night!
We went back to the Dr. on Thursday and Hayden still had an ear infection. He said it was a sustaining infection, so the last round of antibiotics didn't take care of it. He is on a much stronger one now. Hopefully this takes care of it! He has been not feeling well for a month now! We go back in a week to make sure he is infection free!
This week we have Music, I have Bunko at my house, and we are hopefully having company this weekend!
Have a great week.
6 comments:
I LOVE your new look on your blog!
Did Hayden get a haircut?
Looks like you had fun this weekend. The best times are the ones where you are at home spending time with family, especially on a sunny warm day!:)
Sara
Your background is awesome too! Isn't that site great!>?
Hey..how'd you get the counter? was that on the site too?
The site is great. Thanks for letting me copy you!
I got the counter from http://www.easycounter.com/
I had one on my other blog (it was at the bottom) but when I added the new background it wiped everything out!
Oh, And I love the banner with the picture! Very cute family!
Aunt Darliene is way behind the times!! Hayden hair is way cute.
Post a Comment