Tuesday, May 13, 2008

New favorite word

I am soooo mortified to even post this, but I have to share.
Hayden's new favorite thing and word is fork. The way I say fork and the way he says fork is a lot different. I say fork, the way we all know it to be said. Hayden says fork which sounds like f***. It is awful!!!! He says oh fork, my fork, a fork.
I finally figured out this morning that he was saying fork. We were playing in his kitchen and he said oh fork. He seriously walks around with a fork all day and talks about it.
I just hope he didn't talk to much about it today at MOPS!!!!

3 comments:

Jennie Peakin said...

I am laughing so hard!!!! Tate loves his forks too...I wonder what it is about forks?! He doesn't say "fork" yet though, and after reading this, I will probably hold off on teaching him that word! :)

sarak said...

he he he...Joey must have taught him that word:)
Just wait..the other day in the grocery store Livy said, "Mom, why is that guy wearing pajamas?" Oops! I was a little mortified. The guy had on some pj pants at Fareway. I hope he didnt hear what she said. It could have been worse I guess. She does have the tendency to say what she thinks (I think she learned that from you and Jennie:)) even if it is about the person standing next to you!
Have a good day!
Sara

Missy said...

Hillarious! Of course, I only say this cause Becca hasn't learned that word yet either.