Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Weekend Recap
Not to much has been going on lately. This weekend flew by as usual. I had a wonderful Mother's day. Joey's gift to me was being agreeable, I heard him tell someone. It was great. We got tons of organizing done early Sunday morning. I love it when he is agreeable!
Saturday I went to a friend's daughters birthday party/celebration, and we went to dinner with friends, and had them over to play cards.
Hayden's new favorite place is the back porch. I moved my old table and chairs out there and he insists on eating every meal out there. He loves to sit and watch the neighbor kids play when he eats lunch!
Yesterday I dropped my parents off at the airport. They are flying out to visit my sister for weeks. They have a lot of fun side trips planned. They will have a great time. I am glad Ingrid has some company there since her husband is gone until August!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hayden is so cute! Seriously he is!
Fit throwing, hmmmmm I may know a little about that.....walk away thats what I do. Do you do time out yet? You may want to try it if not.....call me and we can chat and compare our "fit throwing".
Talk to you later-
Sara
Post a Comment