I am looking forward to a weekend at home! Hopefully I get a lot accomplished. I don't have a to do list yet, but I am sure if I really thought about it I could come up with one.
Yesterday we took Hayden to the Dr. and he has an ear infection. I have been battling a sore throat and stuffy head for at least a week, so Joey and I went into our Dr. today. I have a sinus infection, and Joey's sore ear isn't an ear infection, just slow draining eustachian tubes. So Hayden and I are on antibiotics, and Joey has nasal spray.
Tonight we have a contractor giving us an estimate on facia soffets. He originally came to give us an estimate on siding as well, but can't do siding without changing the shape of our house. We like all of the curves of our home, so we decided against it. I am sure the facia and soffets will be a huge cost anyway, so I bet we won't do anything. It may motivate us though to paint our trim.:)
Then we are headed to our friends home to divy up our portion of a cow we had processed. We are splitting a 4th of a cow with them.
Then I am not sure what the rest of the weekend holds. I am sure it will fly by like usual.
Have a good one!
2 comments:
Isn't house stuff fun! We just bought a new roof--they finished today. At least there will be no more leaks (hopefully while we're here, anyway!). -Rachel
A new roof sounds exciting!!! About as much as new soffets and facia!
I hope you are leak free for years!!!!
Post a Comment