Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Love this weather!

So, I may be the only person not complaining about the cold dreary weather or the fact that there is Christmas music playing on the radio already. :) I LOVE LOVE LOVE this time of year and the weather that goes along with it. Colorado was probably a little better weather wise because it would snow 2 feet and then melt in a few days, but I won't complain. Usually the excitement of the cold and snow wears off around February.
We are gearing up for a trip to Florida on Friday. The Bellows family (minus children) are meeting us down there. We are excited to get away for a week. We are all leaving our children at home with grandparents. I am excited for the trip, but a little anxious to be away from Hayden for a week. But, I do think it is a week we all need to re energize and refresh! We are planing on doing a lot of relaxing and laying by the pool, we will have to see if we stick to that plan.
Toady Grandma P came down to play with Hayden while I went to MOPS. He had a great time and didn't sit down the whole time I was gone I was told. I brought home lunch, and we ran to the store to get Hayden 2 balloons and some candy. Grandma loves to spoil Hayden and he was sooooo excited to get an Elmo and Thomas the Train balloon and M&M's.
Not much else going on this week. I have bible study tonight, packing, and the arrival of my parents on Thursday evening to start their babysitting duties Friday morning!

2 comments:

sarak said...

ooohhh Florida! I'm so envious of you! I'd LOVE to get away!
Have a great time!

Jennie Peakin said...

Umm ya, ME TOO!