Our Thanksgiving plans have changed. We were supposed to go to Marshalltown to celebrate with my cousins and Uncle. I have been sick since Monday, so we are staying home. I am so sad to miss seeing Dawn and Rachel. Dawn and Scott are back from CA.
I got the stomach flu Sunday night out of no where. I was down and out all day Monday. Thankfully Joey could stay home with Hayden, so I could rest all day. I was feeling better Tuesday, and took Hayden in to get his flu shot. I think I over did it because Tuesday night I started feeling bad again, and have been moving slow all day.
So we are going to hang out here. Joey picked up a ham for us. Hopefully I can enjoy some Thanksgiving food tomorrow.
I am also hopeful I feel better Friday to get some shopping in. Sara Blake and I went for the first time last year, and we had a blast. We have been looking forward to going again all year.
We also hope to get the tree and house decorated for Christmas.
Fingers crossed I will feel like a new woman tomorrow.
2 comments:
Feel better! Also John and I are thankful for you, Joey and Hayden.
See you soon!
Well, Hayden is thankful for you guys, because tonight when he said he prayers he said, "God bless Johnny and Darliene." So sweet!
Oh yeah and we are thankful for you guys too. :)
Keep forgetting to tell you I got the pics. Love them. The one where Joey and Johnny are holding up the tickets, Hayden keeps asking where you are.
Post a Comment