Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Beach Towel

This morning Joey had to dry himself off after his shower with the only clean towel in the house. A beach towel.

Last week we ran out of bread and milk.

Guess since I am feeling so crappy the house is going to heck. It would be a lot worse if Joey wasn't such a great help. At least he can cook dinner a couple of times a week so we don't starve.

1 week until I hit 12 weeks. Hopefully that will be the magic non-nauseous, non-headache turning point. Thankfully I only fell really bad once every few days.

Off to do the laundry.

1 comment:

Missy said...

lol. Hey, at least you have an excuse! Tim can never find clean clean socks! There is no excuse! we just don't do laundry often enough!
Hope you start feeling better. It can only get better....right?
Any feelings of boy or girl? Are you starting think of names?