Hayden had a Curious George party this year. It was supposed to be Caillou. I ordered the stuff on ebay (because Caillou stuff is no longer available here) but failed to notice the seller was from Canada. So we are still waiting for the Caillou stuff to arrive. Luckilly Hayden really like Curious George and we were able to find some things at Factory Card Outlet. They just clearanced all of the George things so that was another bonus.
Hayden had 5 of His friends come. Theo, Jerry, Will, Amelia, and Brooklyn. Luckily their moms are all my friends as well. :)
Grandma P and Darliene also came and Hayden was happy to have them. Nancy and Jonathan stopped by briefly to say happy birthday to Hayden and have a bite to eat before they hit the road to St. Louis.
The kids all kept busy playing with Hayden's new Geotrax set he got for his birthday. I served lunch. We had Hot dogs, Italian beef, rigatoni salad, dill dip, chips, and carrots. Yummy. My pregnant lady dream meal.
It was a wonderful birthday shared with great friends and family! After the day was over I was feeling truly blessed to have such great people to call friends, and such great family!
I even scored a present from Nancy-a gift certificate to Arby's! She knows that is the one thing I have been craving lately.....so funny. I did share it with Hayden though. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment