In a last ditch effort to make up lost time and get all of the Christmas baking done...we have been a busy family today.
We made pretzel turtles, monster cookies, pickle dip, dill dip, and sugar cookie dough today.
Tomorrow my hope is to roll out sugar cookies , make spritz cookies, and possibly some caramels. We will see if I have the same amount of energy tomorrow.
Joey's grandfather fell last week. It is looking bleak as they are waiting to move him to a hospice once an opening comes up. They are making him comfortable in the hospital now.....and as of Thursday the Dr.'s gave him 24 hours.
So we will wait and see what this Christmas week brings. Hard to believe it is almost Christmas. Seems like it took Christmas forever to arrive when I was little. Now it seems like we just celebrated Thanksgiving. I would love at least 2 more weeks of Christmas decor and music. Once Christmas is over though we are switching to baby mode. Need to get the baby stuff out and organized. She will be here before we know it. Wow!!! I will be 34 weeks tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment