Saturday, August 21, 2010

Catching up

The last month has been crazy. It is hard to believe that the summer is winding down and before I know it Hayden will be in preschool 3 days a week. I am looking forward to getting back into a routine. We got a taste of fall like weather last week and it really put me in the mood.
Elsie has been doing more and more lately. She is now 7 months and sitting up well. She is liking her belly time a lot more now and usually spends it pushing herself up to see where he brother is running to. She is jabbering A LOT. And laughs and sequels at most everything her brother does. Hayden loves kissing and hugging his sister.
Hayden has kept me busy this summer. He runs from the minute his eyes pop open in the morning until they shut at night. Whew....the energy this kids has. It is full guns ALL DAY LONG. Our neighbor girl is going into 7th grade and came over at least once a week for the past month to play with Hayden while I cleaned or ran errands. It was nice break for the both of us.....Hayden LOVES playing with her.
Hayden participated in a sports camp this summer and loved it. He learned hockey, basketball, t ball, soccer, and tennis. He loved it and you could sure tell he was in his element. Dare I say we have a sports dude in our family. Guess Joey and I will have to learn some sports stuff. :) I think this fall we are going to try either flag football or soccer.

No comments: