Tuesday, June 5, 2007

It is official.....we have a mobile baby!


I am sooooo proud of myself!




Busted


Who Me?


Now how do I get out of here?

I swear all of the sudden he was content sitting in one place playing with his toys but now I can't turn my back without him getting into something. The little stinker can get into something so fast it is unbelievable. Once he figured out he can move faster on his hands and knees he is unstoppable. Now I have to strategize on how I am going to get anything done during the day. Joey and I were talking and now we really feel that our little boy is growing up! He is becoming less and less dependent on us as the days go by. Once he learns how to feed himself he will have no use for us anymore. :( Well that is an exaggeration but you get the jist!
We had a great weekend in CF/Waterloo. We went to the parade Saturday morning with Stacy and Emma. We met uncle Johnny and Aunt Darliene there as well. Hayden and Emma loved the parade. It was absolutely PERFECT weather.
Saturday we helped my mom organize some things that she wants to put in our garage sale. Saturday night Bev watched Hayden and we had an evening out all to ourselves. We hung out with Johnny for a bit and then hooked up with Stacy and Matt. We had a fun time.
Sunday we came home early and started the monumental task of getting the garage sale stuff ready! We haven't had one since we have been married so we have a lot to get rid of!
Today Hayden and I got our passport photos taken. We have to go back because they have to touch up Haydn's photo because the towel they used for the background isn't white enough and they need to make it whiter. Hayden did good for the picture and LOVED the HUGE balloon they used to make him smile! He literally crawled out of the buckle in his stroller to get it when I took it away! Did I mention that the bigger and older he gets the louder and more vocal he gets! Yes his screams were echoing through the store!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gretchen,

I have so enjoyed reading about your first year with Hayden! It brings back so many memories of when it was us with Ben! Looking forward to finally meeting Hayden in July!--Rachel