Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Great Weather

We can finally open the windows! It is an absolutely gorgeous day. It feels great to get the windows open and air out the house!
We had another great weekend. Friday Joey took Hayden to his parents to hang out and spend the night. Ingrid and I rented a movie and got pizza. We had a nice relaxing quiet evening.
Saturday Ingrid and I went to some garage sales. Then we came back and laid around for a bit before heading up to Waterloo. When we got there everyone was relaxing in and around the pool. I got Hayden washed up and we headed out to Traer to help celebrate Briar's first birthday. It was HOT but we all had a fun time. They had lots of water activities to keep the big kids busy.
Once it got dark Joey and Phil put on a fireworks show for us all. It was neat! Any chance they get to shoot or blow up stuff they are happy.
Sunday morning we got up and headed home. It was very hot so we just hung out at home. Joey started a class so he is busy programming away!
Yesterday we had Kindermusik and ran errands. Kari and her boys are came over for supper. Joey had homework to do.
Today we have playgroup at the park and I have Bunko in the evening. I haven't been to bunko in a while so I am excited to catch up with the group.
Have a great week!

No comments: