Thursday, July 26, 2007
New Milestones
In the past couple of weeks, Hayden has been impressing us with one new thing after another. I don't know whether I should credit it to him showing off before his 1st birthday or all of the undivided attention he is getting from his Aunt.
He has now mastered Pat-a -Cake. Both grandmas have been working on that with him for a while now and he has always clapped. Last week, I was singing it to him and when I got to the roll it part he stopped clapping and rolled his arms.
He has also started carefully walking and pushing his push toy. He doesn't like to do it for long, but he does try.
Hayden is also now sharing his food and his sippy cups.
The newest thing is using the remote as a phone. He just started doing that 2 nights ago. Joey and I laughed so hard. He holds it up to his ear and talks out loud and then moves his mouth quietly. He says ma ma ma ma and da da da da da very loud in the phone. He then passes it over to Joey or I to finish the conversation and gets so excited! I have yet to capture it on film, but will share pictures once I do.
Tomorrow, my mom and I are taking my sister to Minneapolis. Her in-laws are picking her up there and she is going to spend the weekend and part of next week with Andrews family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hayden looks like he is getting more hair. I think he may have more than Livy!
Post a Comment