Hayden started getting 2 of his first molars a month ago. Well now the official count is 3 molars and 3 cuspids. They have been flying in and he is sure feeling it! He has been clingy and cranky for 2 weeks now. Tuesday night we took him to the doctor because his voice has been hoarse for about 2 weeks and I wanted to make sure we weren't missing anything. After a strep culture the doctor told us that he has laryngitis and he thought the beginning of croup as well. He just said all we can do is still give him Ibuprofen and if he is not better in 1 week then come back in.
So Hayden and I stayed home from music Wednesday. He had a rough day at PDO Monday and MOPS on Tuesday.
My mom came down yesterday to watch Hayden while I went to the Doctor. He was a perfect angel while I was gone. They went on a 45 minute walk and he didn't make a peep! He loves walks!
On Monday Hayden started letting go of things and standing on his own for a few seconds. Then he squats down and stands back up and giggles. He thinks his new trick is soooo cool! He holds his hands way up over his head for balance. I tried to get a picture but didn't. He would see the camera, drop, and crawl over to grab it. Distractions, distractions! Wednesday he took 2 steps. Yesterday he is up to 3. He gets so excited then he starts trying to run and then falls. It is so funny he just giggles the whole time he walks. I knew it was going to happen as soon as he got the courage up to let go. When he is pushing his walking toy he picks it up to move it if he gets stuck or in a corner. He has had the balancing thing down for a while, so now he is discovering the letting go part it won't be long!
2 comments:
Hayden looks so old in those pictures! What a cutie! I love the front teeth!
Hayden looks so old in those pictures! What a cutie! I love the front teeth!
Post a Comment