Sunday, September 16, 2007

Recipe Share

I started a new blog. I am on a quest for new yummy recipes! Please visit my new blog and share some of your favorite recipes with others.
We tried Jennie's marinade and it was sooo yummy! Can't wait to try more.
There is a link to the new blog on the side of this blog.
Below is the address if you want it!
Enjoy!
http://somethingnewfordinner.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

sarak said...

MMM...I got the stuff to make the Lasagne soup and wild chicken. I'll let you know how badly I screw up the recipe! Just kidding!
sk

Jennie Peakin said...

Yay...I am so glad you liked the marinade. We rarely make chicken now without marinading it in that! :) I am so glad you started this blog...I can't wait to try a recipe from it! I am not sure what I will try first!

Oh, and by the way, Hayden's face looked very similar to Tate's face after the Hawkeye loss! :(

Anonymous said...

Grandma Paricka sure looks great in the Green Bay Packer shirt holding Hayden!!!!!!!!!!!