Monday, March 31, 2008

Are you pregnant?

Is the question my husband asked me today when he came home and found me baking cookies. It has been a long time since I have baked cookies huh? My mom put me in the mood Thursday when she baked cookies to take to my uncles house.
Hayden and I had a great time hanging out with my parents Thursday. Mom watched Hayden Thursday afternoon so I could get some clothes shopping done.
Friday we went to check out my uncles awesome new condo. It is so nice. We are happy for him. My two cousins were there as well. We had a great time chatting and I came home with some great recipes! Dawn I forgot to write down the name of the meat roll thing. What is it called?
We had a great weekend at home. We got a lot of outside time in and cleaning done. Saturday night I scrapbooked with some friends from 5-12. It was a blast but I didn't get much done.
Thursday night we are headed up to Minnesota to hang out with the Bellows family. Joey wanted to get up there while he has his weekends free since he isn't taking a class now. Friday Stacy and I are going to scrapbook, and Saturday the guys will do something. We are looking froward to spending some time with them.

4 comments:

sarak said...

Oh, you got my hopes up..Dont you think its time for another Paricka?:) Hehehe....

Have fun in Minnesota. We need to chat soon!
Sara

Missy said...

DANG! That is sooo not funny to start out a post that way! My hopes were up too!

Gretchen said...

Ha ha. I'm so funny!!!! We do need to chat soon!!!!! Sorry I got cut off last week.
By the way, I made your ziti the other night. It was sooooo yummy!!

Anonymous said...

I think it's called Sicilian Meat Roll. Let me know if you like it when you make it!
Dawn