Hayden likes to lay down and rest throughout the day! Just like his daddy!
This summer seems to be flying by. In less than a month Hayden will be 2. I can't believe it. I have a feeling I will be saying that at every one of his birthdays. :)
We have been keeping busy this summer playing with friends, playing at the park, going to the pool, going to the splash pad, playing at home in the sandbox and playhouse.
I was talking with my cousin's wife about their new daughter. She was asking me about how old Hayden was when he hit certain milestones, and I was shocked at how few I actually remember. I am so thankful I could come home and look most of them up on the blog! Then it also made me think I can't believe I am forgetting the things I swore I would never forget. Remember those little sounds and grunts as a newborn? I swore I would remember everything!
Soooooo.... it is time for me to type out some more of Hayden's little antics!
He love saying the word bicycle. If we are outside and we hear a truck, garbage truck, motorcycle, or airplane, he excitedly identifies them.
He counts to 10. He LOVES the wiggles and can sing some Wiggles songs. He loves Hot Potato, Rock a bye your bear, and quack cock a doodle doo. He also loves to sing you are my sunshine and skidamarinkadinkadink.
He now figured out how to open our extremely old and hard to turn door knobs, and thinks it is fun to escape. We put doorknob locks on his room and even figured how to get those off. One of those things where you struggle to remove it, but they can get it off with a little practice.
Hayden would much rather sleep in our room and snuggle in between us.
He loves going to the park and swinging. He has this certain laugh that only comes out when he is super excited and he does it when we pull up to the park, pool, splash pad, or get the splash pad out in our back yard.
He loves to pretend to go to work like daddy. He puts a bag over his shoulder many time during the day and says bye, see ya and then gives me a kiss and tries to get out the front door.
He has a new love of his Thomas slippers he got for his birthday last year. He runs around the house in them and laughs and laughs and laughs.
He is such a joy and we laugh so much with him. As hard and as exhausting as parenthood is I absolutely wouldn't switch it for anything. We have been sooo blessed with great friends, and have enjoyed spending time with them this summer.
2 comments:
Seriously, could Hayden possibly be any cuter? John and I just love him so much.
That second picture of Hayden is SO CUTE! It sounds like Hayden is pretty smart! Tate is definitely not able to count to ten yet! He makes it to 3 if we're lucky! :) AND, there is no way I would let him get his hands on my camera...that thing would be flying across the room before I knew it if I let him have it! Ha. I am so glad you are blogging again...I had been checking daily to see if you had posted!
Post a Comment