Joey and Hayden headed up to visit Grandma and Grandpa Paricka today. I am excited to have some me time! I am going to scrapbook, watch a movie, start decorating for fall (even though I just turned on the air conditioner), eat candy corn in peace, clean, do laundry, and relax. Joey told me not to do anything but relax, but if I do the laundry will pile up and the house will stay messy. We will see how much relaxing time I will get.
I heard Hayden is busy swimming, golfing, and playing. I am sure he is having a blast with daddy. He has become quite the daddy's boy lately.
Last night I ate dinner at the neighbors. Nancy had some friends over and we had a girls night. We ate grilled chicken Cesar salads, and watched Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.
I am not sure what we will be doing the rest of the weekend.
Thursday we went to PDO to meet Hayden's teachers and check out his classroom. He had a blast and played for an hour, we had to drag him out kicking and screaming. Hopefully there will be less tears this year. His teachers seem nice, and I am excited for him to get back in the program. I am still contemplating MOPS. We will have to see. In May I didn't know what I would do to keep us busy this summer, but the summer flew by. Now I am finding it hard to commit to more than one thing for the year. I am sure that will change once we get into the swing of things!
No comments:
Post a Comment