Sunday, August 10, 2008

We're off....again

Hayden and I had a great weekend "alone", or without daddy. We went with Teresa to her cabin, swung in the hammock for about 1 1/2 hours trying to get Hayden to take a nap, ( he didn't nap and I seriously was suffering from a nasty case of motion sickness the rest of the day) grilled out 2 meals, played, played, cleaned, and played.
Joey had a wonderful relaxing weekend with Lomen. They golfed, ate Mexican, went to a movie, played video games, stayed up wayyy to late, and slept in. Sounds fun huh? I think I need to schedule a little weekend away soon.
Hayden and I are packing up to visit Nadine and Theo in Clear Lake. They have a cabin there and the 4 of us are going to hang out and bum around until Wednesday. We used to spend a lot of summers there when we were young and I have such fond memories. I am excited to spend a little time there.
I will check in when we get back.

1 comment:

dawnie85 said...

Fly to CA for a weekend and we'll drink some wine by the ocean!