Monday, October 20, 2008

Camera

We got a huge box in the mail from Germany. In true Aunt Ingrid style it had Christmas gifts wrapped for Hayden. She is the queen of planing ahead.
It also contained some yummy smelling fall candles that made my day, her old camera and many other odds and ends. Lets just say that Hayden will have a "new" coat from now until he is five.
Now I can actually get some pictures taken. I am excited about that!

3 comments:

Jennie Peakin said...

Yay...I am excited for you to get some pictures taken too! I like seeing Hayden's cute face! :)

Anonymous said...

I've been showing the "haircut" pics to friends in the neighborhood, at church and the beauty shop - all think H is adorable!

Oma M

Gretchen said...

I think I should of gotten some from you before you left. Maybe you can send me some so I can post them.