It has been eventful here.
Last week Joey found white bugs by the back garage. After some inspection by a termite company they confirmed that we had termites. So needless to say I was freaking out imagining our garage falling down and eventually our house with termite destruction. Fortunately the termite mad acted like it was no big deal and calmed my nerves. When we moved into the house the previous owners treated the garage and house preventively for termites.
Fortunately/unfortunately the termite dude didn't treat the garage properly, so they came in and treated it for free. Yay for us. Otherwise it would of been an $800 bill. Yikes. Needless to say I was panicking about the bill as much as the termites.
On Tuesday we had our first MOPS meeting. I loved it and was excited after the meeting. It turns out that Hayden had an eventful time with the kids as well. When I walked in the room he was sitting in a chair in the corner. Then I heard one of the shepards asking the director who the mother of this child was. Uh ohhhh. Turns out he hit 3 kids and had 3 time outs. Needless to say I was embarrassed. I was glad that they put Hayden in time out.
Well when I got home the director of MOPS called because she was next to me when the shepard was talking to me. The director said she wanted to address some concerns she had. I immediately thought oh my gosh they are going to kick us out of MOPS. Well it turns out the she thought that the shephard talked harsh to me and she felt that they delt harsh with Hayden. I didn't even think anything about it.
Sooooo. Hopefully the little stinker learns to play nice, or they may just kick us out! He hasn't had any issues in PDO, so maybe/hopefully he was just having an off day! Argh!!!!
1 comment:
Okay, the story about Hayden hitting cracks me up. I remember when I went to get Tate from daycare one day and his daycare provider told me that he had been "bullying" the younger kids. She thought I might get upset about her giving him time outs. I was not upset at all...I don't want him being "that kid"! He was just testing her, once he found out she wouldn't put up with it, he stopped being "that kid". Hayden's just testing them. :) He and Tate are SO similar it seems!
Post a Comment