This weekend we celebrated our Birthday's with Joey's family. Hayden was sooo excited to spend time with Grandma and Grandpa P. He cheered wit joy as he got in the car to go up Saturday.
Bev made a wonderful turkey dinner. We hung out and ate cake to celebrate. I got a set of corelle dishes. I love them!!!!
Bev and Joe offered to watch Hayden so we could go out and celebrate. We went out with John and Darliene and had a fun time. I did learn however that 3 big margaritas from Carlos O Kelley's is too much for me. :)
3 comments:
he he he...Happy late Birthday weekend! Sounds like fun.
MMMM margaritas! If I drank 3 of those I'd be done for!
Talk to you soon!
I might be done for after 1! :) Guess we'll find out April 18th! Ha. Happy Birthday!
Aw, I love that you went to where you first met...and it was on your bday too! Awesome!
Post a Comment