I had a great weekend with Stacy and Kelli. Much needed girl, food, relaxing, shopping, and scrapbooking time.
I headed up Thursday evening to get the house in order.
Friday morning I visited Grandma Goodie. After that I wandered around town, just because I could. It was nice to have time to myself. I met John and Darliene at the new goodwill. I actually found a broiler pan for our 1948 oven. I was ecstatic! After that we went out to lunch.
Kelli arrived in town and I met her at Hy-Vee. We had fun browsing the isles.
Then we went to my Mom's and moved furniture, unloaded vehicles, and set up our stations for the next few days.
Stacy arrived shortly after and we went to Hobby Lobby for supplies. We ended up going in when it was light and left when it was very dark! Once again, we just enjoyed wondering around the store because we could.
Saturday we scrapbooked all day. We snacked on yummy food we all brought. Saturday evening we went to eat at the Brown Bottle and out for a few drinks.
Sunday we scrapped for a while before we packed up and headed home.
It was a great weekend, and I am looking forward to the next time we get together. Hopefully I will get more pages done next time. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment