Saturday, June 20, 2009
First hot day of the summer
Today we all went to family swim at Noelridge. It was a beautiful and warm summer day. We went for about an hour.
Last week Hayden and I started swimming classes. Hayden screamed and clung to me the whole first class. He warmed up a little for the second class. We still had a lot of screaming, but not as much. Throughout the whole class Hayden wanted to play on all of the water toys in the water. So I thought today when we went he would want to play, but now that the water was turned on he stayed away. Joey helped him down a couple of slides and put his head under the water. When I say helped I mean forced Hayden down the slides kicking, screaming, and holding onto the top of the slide for dear life. Then we spent the rest of the time watching Joey go down the big slides and diving board. He is surely a big kid.
This evening we got Hayden's pool out in the backyard and he had a blast. He was a daredevil on the slide going down on his back, belly, and backwards. Maybe he is just more comfortable in his own environment.
Joey got his antenna up on the house. It has been "temporarily" placed in our backyard for the past couple of months. I am glad to have that space opened up so we have more room to play and have picnics in the shade.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hope the scrapes and bruises heal from falling off Joey...he he eh...
Post a Comment