Today Hayden ran past me after getting dressed with the help of daddy. I saw that he had camouflage shorts on and thought I don't remember Hayden having camouflage shorts.
Then I got a better look at him when he ran by again and realized that Hayden was wearing "pants" that I took of Rorek yesterday. Size 9 months.
A. I can't believe that they fit him.
B. I can't believe Joey didn't think that something was strange with shorts that were longer than Hayden's knees and shorter than his ankles.
C. Hayden is still wearing his capris.
3 comments:
This is hysterical! I always cringe when Chris gets Claire dressed on days I'm not home!!!
Rachel
Gretchen, I think you better lay out his clothes the night before or you are taking a big chance!!! GMP On the bright side he didn't have any girl items on.
Seriously, would you expect anything other than this from Joey? he he he ...
Post a Comment