Wednesday, February 7, 2007

6 Month Checkup


Hayden playing with one of his favorite toys still!

We had Hayden's 6 month checkup today. He is growing like a champ. 19 lbs. 27 3/4". His weight is in the 75% and his height is 90%. Dr Nau. said by the next visit he can be eating finger foods and we got the ok to feed him all fruits and vegies. I told him I needed to get a book because we have no clue what to feed him and start with solids. He said don't get a book because you will know. We will see....


Not much exciting this week. It has been freezing out and we got 3 inches of snow yesterday. Joey did homework all day Sunday so Hayden and I watched the Super Bowl. Hayden and I went to lunch with Shawna today at Panera and we came right home. Have to get a few things but will either do that when Joey gets home or he will do it on his way home.

1 comment:

sarak said...

Call me †his weekend if you get a spare moment. The girls and I will be home all day Sat. and Sunday baking Valentine Cookies:)

Sara