Thursday, March 15, 2007

Cranky baby!



































































































Hayden has been working on his 3rd and now 4th tooth all week and he has not been a happy boy! Sunday night through Tuesday night neither of us had much sleep! So I guess you could say mommy has been a little cranky as well. His nose started running like crazy on Tuesday and he fussed all day so I took him to Dr. Nau just to check his ears. Fortunately he checked out ok and he slept through the night last night. I have my fingers crossed that he will do the same tonight.

It was an awesome start to the week weather wise. 70's Monday and Tuesday. Enough to melt ALL of the snow. Wednesday it cooled down to the 60's and today the 40's where it is supposed to remain the rest of the week. Wednesday Hayden and I met Bree and Shawna for lunch. Today we went to the mall which he enjoyed.

Bev is coming down tomorrow to hang out with Hayden and I am going to meet a friend for lunch and then shop for a few spring clothes. Can't quite get into many of my capris anymore :(

Hayden ate his first solid food today without vomiting. Every time in the past when he has tried he swallowed it right away and then gaged and threw up his supper. Today I got smart and put him in his highchair before supper and let him try the puffs. He actually chewed it for a few seconds and then sucked on it and then swallowed. It think the only reason he chewed on it was because he is getting his top teeth and it felt good. We are hoping to get out the mesh feeder this weekend and try that and mix in some other solids in slowly.

No comments: