Tuesday, April 24, 2007

2 New Teeth and Noodles



The official tooth count is now 6! The top tooth on the left next to the two top ons poked through on Saturday and last night I felt a new one on the bottom left next to the bottom two. I can also see the whites of a couple more on the top. No wonder he has been soooo whiny!
Sunday during Mom and Raleigh's birthday lunch Hayden actually ate a few puffs without incident. I think he just needed Grandma there to encourage him.
Last night Hayden ate his first noodle. How much he got down I am not sure but he had a great time playing with them and putting them in his mouth.
Just last night he started another new trick. Clicking his teeth! Than sound is soooo awful. joey and I couldn't figure out what it was for a few minutes. We thought he was chewing on a dry noodle somehow. But he continued to click and grind all last night and I heard it a few times this morning. That is a disturbing sound. Worse for me than fingers on a chalkboard.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oooooh! Grinding teeth! Becca does that too and I hate it! And she'll bite her spoon when happend to feed her from our silverware.....eeeeek! Nothing worse!