Saturday, April 28, 2007

Ahhhhhh


Grandpa Paricka, Hayden and Joey

Hayden and Daddy wrestling. Daddy never lets Hayden win!

Our new truck

What beautiful weather. This morning we woke up to crisp fresh air and to the sound of birds singing. Oh and Hayden singing also. Some people call it screaming and yelling but I like to refer to it as singing! Once he wakes up for the day he is instantly at full speed ahead and FULL volume.
Thursday Joey's dad Joe came down to check out the new truck. Joey is still getting used to parking the truck. Going from the short Jeep to the long truck is a big jump! We hung out and Hayden loved playing with Grandpas watch and jumping on his lap.
Yesterday Hayden and I went to our neighbors. Kathleen and I swapped some recipes and the kids had fun playing. I came home with some great new recipes and am eager to try them. Sometimes I feel like I am in a recipe rut and cook the same few things over and over.
This morning Joey made us pancakes for breakfast. They were yummy! Today we are going to run some errands and clean out the garage. Joey is desperately getting a pile ready to take to the dump since we have a vehicle now that can transport our junk. He is also eager to take Hayden to the dump for his first time. Must be a guy thing.
Looking forward to a weekend at home getting some things taken care of. Also looking forward to enjoying the great weather. 74 degrees today and 84 tomorrow. Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments: