Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Last Week Recap







Wow time flies! Can't believe it has been a week since I posted last. Here is a recap of the last week.
Tuesday Bev came down to visit. We had a great lunch at Mr. Beans and walked around the mall a little. She bought me a great pair of sparkely flip flops for Mother's Day.
Wednesday we sold the Jeep. We sold it to a family from Cedar Falls. We are sure happy it sold! Hayden had his 9 month appointment. He weighs20.7 pounds and is 29". He is now only in the 50% for weight. Dr. Nau gave Hayden the ok to start drinking whole milk and stop formula. We are trying to ease him into the milk thing. So far he is not the biggest fan. He now is getting a lot better all of the sudden at eating solids. We haven't had a gaging incident for a while. Cheerios are now a favorite. In the morning he is SOOOOOO excited when he sees the yellow box coming his way. I can only compare it to my reaction if someone called to say that I had won one million dollars. He also wants to try any food we are eating. So far he is willing to try everything and loves chicken, rice, chocolate (thanks to daddy), and ice cream. Oh and he also begs to drink water out of my cup during the day.
Thursday My parents came down for the day. We waited around all morning for the air conditioner guy to come for a tuneup. Once he arrived Raleigh set off to visit some old friends and Mom, Hayden, and I set off to do some shopping and driving around town. We drove past a few spots I was thinking of having Hayden's birthday and drove around our old neighborhood. We had a great time reminiscing. Come to find out we live about a mile away from the house that my Mom and Dad met in. Pretty cool. After exploring the town we hit Kohl's and Target. Mom got Hayden got a new toy and some new clothes. She got me some formula and diapers from Sams for Mother's Day! Hey I was happy to get them!
Thursday night I had bunko and Joey and Hayden went to the police pig out to get Hayden fingerprinted and mingle with the police officers. Hayden had a great time and got a new soft spongy book that he loves! Oh and Joey had a great time also! Even though the fingerprint thing didn't work out with his tiny fingers. It looks more like black streaks all over the paper.
Friday Joey stayed home from work because he was sick! Which is a rare thing here. He NEVER uses his sick days. Hayden and I were sick on Monday so Joey stayed home to take care of us both. He is the best.

No comments: