Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Weekend

Joey has the camera so unfortunately I won't have any pics this week.
We had a great weekend. Hayden and I sent Joey off on Friday and then we went over to Sara and Phil's farm. Hayden loved looking at all of the animals and was intently listening to all of the new sounds. Hayden also was introduced to all sorts of new foods. Briar has a baby food buffet and Hayden tried a lot of them. His new favorite it Zwieback toast. He devoured it. It was hilarious he was growling while he was eating it.
Saturday we went to the parade. It was absolutely perfect weather. Hayden and Briar didn't make a peep the whole time. There was a lot of candy thrown in the parade. The older kids sitting in front of us shared their toootsie rolls and popsicles with Hayden and Briar when the parade was over. Grace and Phil walked the parade and Grace loved being in the parade. Hayden and I hung around for a bit and then headed to Grandma and Grandpa Magee's house.
We went with my parents to a graduation open house for a kid I used to babysit. It was great seeing their family and reminiscing with the boys about the fun times we had when I babysat. Hayden loved dipping his feet in their pool.
We came home yesterday. I am looking forward to Joey getting home. I am getting worn out already!
My mom is coming down tomorrow and we are going to Williamsburg to take my sisters siutcase in to Samsonite. I am sure we will do a little shopping also! Then Friday Hayden and I are headed back up to Cedar Falls and then heading to Belmond to visit family and put flowers on my Dad's grave. Joey should be home Saturday or Sunday.
have a great week!

No comments: