Friday, July 27, 2007

One of Those Moments

We had "one of those moments" last night. Joey and I gave Hayden a bath. We then read some books and played in his room. When it was bedtime we laid him in his crib and he snuggled right in with his blankies and animals. I said "nite nite" and Hayden stuck his hand up and waved and Joey and me. Joey and I both looked at each other with a huge smile and shook out heads. It was one of those moments that brings tears to your eyes and you just sit in awe at the way this little person can bring so much joy to your life! Hayden has forever changed us and our family! How blessed we are~

3 comments:

Jennie Peakin said...

I LOVE those moments!

nubi78 said...

Except I did not have tears in my eyes. Just to document that. JP

Anonymous said...

Awww! How sweet! Makes me smile!