Last weekend we celebrated Christmas early with our families. Saturday Joey's family all came. We had a great time chatting and snacking. Hayden got a lot of awesome gifts. He loved all of his new things. Aunt Jen got him a new trike. He loves it. He has been putting his treasures in the trunk all week. They even got him a license plate to go with it. Oh and how could I forget, a cool light up sword! Uncle Johnny got him a dump truck with mega blocks and a cool ball. We had yummy appetizers and lasagna for dinner! It was just a great day. And to top it off my FAVORITE aunt Barbara embroidered me some tea towels! I love them!!!! Oh yeah and my favorite in-laws got me 48 BOBS candy canes! I am going to take them on the plane and share.
Sunday my parents came down. We had a nice relaxing day.
I have been running around all week getting things organized for this trip. We were running around tonight until 8:00. I am packing now. This has truly been a huge undertaking packing and planing for everything and preparing for every possible situation. I am surprised we have kept the number of suitcases down to one a piece.
My parents are coming to pick take us to the airport tomorrow. It will be the last time we see them for a while. When we get back they will be at their place in Arizona until spring!
We are excited to go and are looking forward to this journey! I hope to check in if I have time. Hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment