Saturday, December 29, 2007

True Love is.....

an Aunt and Uncle that insist that your parents go to Paris even though 3 hours before they were scheduled to leave you just threw up all over your mommy and their couch!
That's right! What is a fun family trip overseas without contracting some type of European super flu (we came up with the name ourselves!)
Hayden got the flu first. It was nasty! Ingrid and Andrew insisted that we go on to Paris. It was hard to leave Hayden when he was sick, but we knew he was in capable hands!
Then the first night in Paris I got the flu, then the day after that Ingrid got it, then Andrew, and Joey finally decided to join in the fun the night before we flew back to the US. I felt bad for him. Luckily he never threw up, but he had a fever and the "other" part of the flu.
All I have to say is our next couch will be a microfiber couch! Hayden threw up on their couch 5 times (that's right I said 5 times) while we were gone and it cleaned right up. I couldn't even smell a hint of vomit. Hoorayyyy for microfiber couches!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gretchen,
You are doing a great job with writing/pictures of your trip. I enjoy reading your blog. Keep up the good work! Hayden is the cutest!
Your best mother-in-law,
Bev :)