Saturday, January 5, 2008

Getting Packed Up

Time flies! I thought I would have time to post most of our pictures and keep everyone updated! Funny how fast 17 days can fly by. We are packing up now and trying to get everything in our suitcases. We may have to ship some things home!
Looking forward to getting back in our routine at home, but at the same time we are sad to go. Now that we have seen sooooo many wonderful things we are going home with a long list of things we want to go back and check out!
Looking forward to seeing our family and friends when we get back. We arrive at 9:30 pm Sunday.
We will touch base with everyone sometime next week. Look for lots of pics!
Back to packing!

4 comments:

Jennie Peakin said...

Just in case you don't check your comments on the previous post...
Tate wears size 18 months. If you get a chance to check for his size that would be great, but don't worry about it if you don't have time! Maybe if I know the brand name, I could order them online. Have a safe trip home...I can't wait to see pictures! :-)

Gretchen said...

NO LUCK!!! I went back to get Hayden a pair (18 months) and they didn't have any!!! I looked online quickly tonight and couldn't find any. If you do let me know. We can place an order with my sister next winter for them. I think we will have to do it in the fall!

Jennie Peakin said...

Bummer! Well thanks a TON for checking! What's the brand name?

Gretchen said...

Real. They were the store brand that we got them at.