We made it back Sunday night. We were lucky to land in the fog. We were the only plane to land in CR. The flight back went a million times better then the flight out. We checked the car seat this time. Hayden loved sitting in his seat minus the carseat. It gave him a TON more room to crawl and move and stand about! I honestly was dreading the flight back since we landed in Germany. I was soooo happy it went well. Hayden even took a great nap. He laid on the seat with his feet up on Joey. The last flight from the US to Germany he couldn't even get comfy to nap well. I must say he handled the 10 hour flight like a champ!
We are all happy to be back home and in our own space. We were sad to leave though! I honestly could of stayed longer. Hayden was a trooper. He traveled very well and put up with a lot of riding in the car, stroller, planes, trains, and trams. He loved being on the go and seeing all of the sights! Which made it very easy for us to travel and see everything we wanted to see.
We are back in the swing of things already. I had MOPS yesterday, and we have Dr. appointments, playdates, and I have Bunko this week.
I just started laundry. Hayden in naping now, so I need to finish putting everything away. Then I may tackle the Christmas stuff this week yet. Joey's family is coming on Sunday to celebrate Joey's dad's birthday. On second thought I may get the Christmas stuff put away next week. No need to stress myself. I still like looking at it, so it isn't annoying me yet anyway!
It is nice to be back in the land of free ketchup, free toilets, toilets with seats on them (nasty!), and where soda doesn't cost 7 euro a glass!
I am going to post pics of all the trips we took. Hope to talk to everyone soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment