Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Flood 2008

My friend Missy is doing an awesome job documenting the flooding in Cedar Falls. It is amazing. I got a text from our local newspaper and it was a sever weather alert. The text read "The National Weather Service now says the Cedar River flooding will be an "historic" event."

Here is the link to Missy's blog.

My parents and Ingrid are traveling in Northern Germany, and I am sure they will be shocked to see this latest round of disaster back home.

Thanks Missy for keeping us all updated!!!!

http://www.nicholsonnonsense.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

sarak said...

Amazing! I remember last time it flooded but I dont think it was as bad. Thanks for giving us the link to the website! It really makes you realize how bad it is when you see the landmarks we all know! I'll give ya a call later today Gretchen!