Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Be careful what you pray for....

So lately I have been praying for more energy. Ummmm lets just say that my prayer has been answered above and beyond!!! I have not stopped cleaning for at least a week. Today I was literally pacing around searching for a drawer that hasn't been cleaned out.

I am going to have to find new ways to expel my energy now. Or stop procrastinating and tackle the basement! :)

6 comments:

dawnie85 said...

Please, please, please come to my house to clean!

Gretchen said...

Well fly me out and I am yours!!! :)

Missy said...

yeah, I'll take you at my house too!

Jennie Peakin said...

Okay, I am totally praying for energy. I need it, bad!

Missy said...

you know, I thought about this more lastnight....Maybe you were having sympathy nesting instinct for Ingrid! lol thats funny

Gretchen said...

Funny Missy. I actually felt like I was acting like I was pregnant. I am a maniac.
Maybe it is sympathy nesting! Funny!!